Monday, April 13, 2009

Change of plans

Photographing my new designs was on my agenda this afternoon but to my dismay as soon as I went outside to set up raindrops began to fall. So blogging seemed to be the next best idea as I wanted to share with you some great finds on Etsy.com. Recently I discovered Cathleen's Tearoom and their wonderful selection of teas in Fletcher NC. Now sipping tea is a new family traditon, thanks to a search for tea at Etsy.com, I found Marsha's tantalizing teas at http://TeaForAllReasons.etsy.com Now we can have a cup at home any time. Our favs include, Sugar Plums, Buckingham Palace, Hampton Holiday, and Snowflake. There is something so special about sharing a cup of tea with a friend. Another great find from Etsy is Lauren's http://DressGreen.etsy.com where you'll find wonderful skin care. I'm currently enjoying "undressed Body Cream" and "Calming & Clarifying Green Tea Facial Cream". Very soothing for my dry sensitive skin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marta,
    Your jewelry is amazing and the tea site looks great! Thanks for linking to it. I have a couple friends who love tea and I love wonderful gift ideas!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete